Bruschetta with Pear, Thyme and Honey
Ready in 40 min.
- 1 (200 g) Emborg French Brie
- 1 French baguette
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 1 Pear
Spice up your typical bruschetta with pear, thyme and honey. Perfect for a picnic meal with family and friends.
1. Cut the baguette into 1.5 – 2 cm slices and lightly coat with the olive oil.
2. Bake for 8 minutes on 190°C until lightly toasted.
3. Slice the Emborg French Brie into thin strips and place on the bread.
4. Top with thinly sliced pear.
5. Drizzle with thyme and honey.