Cheese Tea – 3 Ways
Ready in 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons Emborg Cream Cheese
- 100 ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Sweetened condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- A few Ice cubes
- Matcha tea or mango juice
Cheese tea is starting to gain in popularity. The drinks are refreshing, consisting of black or green tea with a sweet and salty cheese foam. We have created three versions for you to try.
- Use a hand mixer or whisk on the cream cheese and condensed milk until it becomes creamy.
- In the same bowl, mix the whipping cream until it thickens. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add ice cubes and cold tea to a tall glass. Top with cheese foam.
- If you wish to use matcha tea, then repeat all the above steps but use matcha tea instead. It gives a naturally sweet nutty taste.
- If you wish to use pineapple juice, then repeat all the above steps but combine mango juice with green tea for a fresh taste.