Chicken and potato kurma casserole parcels
- 6 Mission Garlic Wraps
- 200 gm Emborg Pasta Cream
- 2 tbsp Emborg Cook & Bake
- 100 gm Emborg Cheddar Topping
- 4 Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces
- 150 gm Green Peas
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 6 Potatoes, cubed
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 cm Ginger, minced
- 170 gm Kurma Powder
- 2 cups Water
- ½ tsp Mixed Spices
- A handful of Coriander Leaves, chopped
- A handful of Italian Parsley, chopped
- 3 Green Chillies, chopped
- ¼ Lemon, juiced
- Salt and White Pepper
1. In a pan on low heat, melt Emborg Cook & Bake and sautee onion, garlic and ginger for 1 minute before adding Kurma powder, green chillies, mixed spices, celery and chicken pieces.
2. Turn the heat up and add in green peas, salt, pepper and potato cubes.
3. Add in water, coriander and parsley. Cook for 20 minutes.
4. Add Emborg Pasta Cream and let the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Then add in lemon juice and once cooked, set aside.
6. Warm Mission Garlic Wrap in an oven or on a heated pan, place on a plate and put the chicken filling on top. Fold each sides of the wrap, roll tightly and place in a casserole pan. Do the same with all wraps.
7. In a casserole pan with all the filled wraps, sprinkle Emborg Cheddar Topping on the rolls and bake it in an over for 15 minutes at 180°C.
8. Serve hot.
How to make Chicken and Potato Kurma Casserole
Watch as Chef Wan teaches us a step-by-step tutorial on how to create his tasty Chicken & Potato Kurma Casserole this Ramadan. Emborg and Mission products are #PerfectTogether to cook up a lovely meal.