Coconut and banana cheese wrap tarts
- 2 Mission Supersoft Original Wraps
- 400gm Emborg Cream Cheese
- 200 ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Emborg Cook & Bake
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Bananas, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup Pecans, toasted
- ½ cup Grated Coconut
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
1. In a mixer, add in Emborg Cream Cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract. Mix well before adding in bananas and continue mixing.
2. Add in egg yolks, lemon juice, coconut, toasted pecans and Emborg Whipping Cream. Mix slowly and set aside.
3. Cut Mission Supersoft Original Wraps into 4-inch circles. Brush a muffin tin with Emborg Cook & Bake and push the wrap cut-outs in.
4. Pour the mixture into the wrap cups in the muffin tin until full.
5. Top with grated coconut and a dollop of Emborg Cook & Bake.
6. In an oven, bake the tarts for 20 minutes at 180°C until golden.
7. To serve, dust the tarts with some powdered sugar and cinnamon powder.
How to make Coconut & Banana Cheese Wrap Tarts
Watch as Chef Wan teaches us a step-by-step tutorial on how to create his Coconut & Banana Cheese Wrap Tarts.