Feta and watermelon endives
- 2 crispy fresh endive leaves
- 4 – 6 cubes Emborg Feta Cheese
- 8 – 12 cubes ripe watermelon
- Spring onions, as needed
- A few drops of cold pressed virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Edible flowers (optional)
Marinate the feta and watermelon pieces in a little olive oil.
Chop spring onion in the quantity you prefer and add to the marinade.
Cut off two leaves of an endive and rinse them well.
To serve, scoop the feta mixture and arrange it nicely in the crisp endive leaves.
Garnish with some edible flowers and a pinch of ground pepper.