Mutton murtabak wraps
- 4 Mission Onion & Chives Wraps
- 125 gm Emborg Cheddar Topping
- 4 tbsp Emborg Cook & Bake, for shallow frying
- 300 gm Lamb, minced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 cm Ginger, minced
- 4 tbsp Meat Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- A handful of Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 4 Spring Onions, sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. In a frying pan on a low heat, fry onions, garlic and ginger in ghee and oil until golden.
2. Add curry powder, chilli powder and garam masala. Fry until fragrant before adding in minced lamb and continue cooking for about 10 minutes.
3. Add coriander leaves, spring onion and season with salt and pepper.
4. Turn off the heat and set aside to let it cool. Once cooled, add eggs into the mixture/filling.
5. Spread filling on a Mission Onion & Chives Wrap and sprinkle Emborg Cheddar Topping on top. Fold or roll the wrap into a small parcel.
6. In a pan, melt Emborg Cook & Bake and pan-fry the wrap parcels on both sides until golden and serve.
(Another way of enjoying this dish is to make quesadillas by spreading the fillings on a wrap, top with cheese and another wrap. Cut into wedges and pan-fry until golden).
How to make Mutton murtabak wraps
Watch as Chef Wan teaches us a step-by-step tutorial on how to create this delicious meal this Ramadan with Emborg products and Mission Foods Malaysia onion and chives wraps!