Otak - Otak
- 300 g white fish (deboned fillets)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- ½ tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried chicken bullion
- 1½ tsp shrimp paste (optional)
- 1½ tsp Malaysian fish curry powder
- 1 egg
- 125 ml Emborg Cooking Cream
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 lime leaf, chopped
- 2½ tbsp crispy fried onions
Cut the fish into smaller pieces.
Mix fish, water, tapioca flour and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
Heat a little oil in a pan over high heat.
Place 3 tablespoons of the fish mixture on a piece of banana leaf, fold the leaf around the mixture, close each end with a toothpick, and fry or grill the packets for 5 minutes on each side.