Plant-Based Kung Po Chicken Rice
Ready in 20 minutes
- 300 g White Rice cooked
- 30 ml Cooking Oil
- 10 g Garlic chopped
- 10 g Ginger grated
- 50 g Onion sliced
- 3 g Dried Chilli sliced
- 200 g Emborg Chick-Free Strips
- 40 g Sweet Soy Sauce
- 20 g Soy Sauce
- 3 g Corn Starch
- 30 ml Water
- 50 g Cashew Nut roasted
Try this delicious plant-based chicken dish if you are in the mood for some extra greens. It is super easy and you will not regret it.
1. Heat the cooking oil in a pan and sauté the garlic, ginger, onion and dried chilli until brown.
2. Add the Emborg Chick-Free Strips and give it a stir.
3. Mix the sweet soy sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl. Add it into the pan and continue stirring.
4. Mix the corn starch with water. Add the mixture into the pan and cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
5. Add the cashew nuts and it’s ready to serve.