Provencal chicken wrap
- 3 Mission 6-Grain Wraps
- 6 slices Emborg Dutch Gouda Slices
- 4 tbsp Emborg Cook & Bake, for frying
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts, flattened
- 30 Black Kalamata Olives
- 4 Anchovies
- 1 Red Chilli
- 7 cloves Garlic, minced
- A handful of Fresh Basil Leaves
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Red Capsicum, cubed
- 1 Green Capsicum, cubed
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- A handful of Parsley, chopped
- A handful of Basil
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- 6 Lettuce Leaves
- 1tsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. In a blender, add pitted Kalamata olives, half of the minced garlic, anchovies, red chilli, basil and olive oil and blend into a smooth paste called a ‘tapenade’.
2. Cut chicken breasts in ‘butterfly’ cut (almost in two, but still connected).
3. Spread the tapenade paste onto the cut chicken and fold back into the original shape.
4. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and dust with all-purpose flour. In a pan, add Emborg Cook & Bake to pan-fry the chicken until both sides are thoroughly cooked.
5. Place the cooked chicken onto a cutting board and slice them into 1-inch strips. Set aside.
6. In another pan, add in zucchini, red and green capsicum, tomato, parsley, olives, garlic, thyme, basil and sugar. Fry until vegetables are soft.
7. Take a Mission 6-Grain Wrap and fold into quarter to make a pocket.
8. Place chicken, lettuce, cooked vegetables and Emborg Dutch Gouda Slices onto each wrap pocket and serve.
How to make provencal chicken wrap
Watch as Chef Wan teaches us a step-by-step tutorial on how to create this delicious Provencal Chicken Wraps. With delicious Emborg Dutch Gouda Slices, Mission Foods Malaysia wraps, flavourful veggies & chicken, they are #PerfectTogether to make this a nutritious meal.