- 2 tbsp dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 225 g mushrooms sliced (shiitake, girolle, chestnut or oyster)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 25 g Emborg Butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Emborg Grana Padano, freshly grated
Soak the porcini mushrooms in hot water for 10 minutes, then drain well.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy based saucepan and add the onion and garlic. Fry over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
Add the mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes, until browned.
Stir in the rice and coat in the oil. Pour in the wine and simmer, stirring, until the liquid has been absorbed. Add a ladleful of the stock and simmer, stirring again, until the liquid has been absorbed. Continue adding the stock in this way, until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is plump and tender.
Roughly chop the soaked porcini mushrooms and stir into the risotto, along with the parsley, butter and salt and pepper.
Serve with freshly grated Parmesan.