Sambal Bilis Pedas Pizza
- 4 Mission Plain Pizza Crusts
- 400 g Emborg Pizza Topping
- 200 g Anchovies, crispy fried
- 2 Green Capsicum, cut into rings
- 2 Holland Onion, cut into rings
- A handful of Sweet Basil Leaves
- A handful of Rocket Leaves
- 8 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Holland Onions, sliced
- 8 tbsp Chilli Paste
- 200 g Anchovies
- 2 small Tamarind Slices
- 50 g Gula Melaka
- 2 cubes Anchovy Flavouring
- Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
To prepare the sambal, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
Then, add in chilli paste, anchovies, tamarind slices, Gula Melaka, anchovy flavouring and season with salt.
Continue frying until oil separates, and once cooked set aside.
To prepare the pizza, take a Mission Plain Pizza Crust and spread the cooked sambal on it.
Arrange capsicum and onion, then sprinkle fried anchovies and Emborg Pizza Topping.
Repeat the process with all pizza crusts.
Bake in a preheated oven at 210°C for 10 minutes.
Once baked, take out from the oven and tear up basil and rocket leaves on top.
Ready to serve.