Spicy tuna and anchovy pizza
- 2 Mission Plain Pizza Crusts
- 200 gm Emborg Pizza Topping
- ½ cup Ready Made Italian Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans Spicy Tuna
- 1 large Red Onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 4 Anchovies
- 10 Black Olives, sliced
- A handful of Basil Leaves
1. Line a baking tray with a piece of baking paper before putting the Mission Plain Pizza Crust on the tray.
2. Spread the Italian tomato sauce on the pizza crust.
3. Place the spicy tuna, capers, red onion, anchovies, black olives and basil leaves on the pizza as topping and finish off by putting Emborg Pizza Topping on the ingredients.
4. In an oven, bake the pizza at 210°C for 10 minutes.
5. Serve the pizza hot.
(You can also make your own tomato sauce by cooking crushed tomatoes, garlic, basil and oregano).
How to make Spicy tuna and anchovy pizza
Learn how to make Chef Wan's Spicy Tuna & Anchovy pizza for your family this Ramadan with our Pizza Topping. It melts perfectly and gives you the nice cheese pull you're after. Your family will love it!