Spinach and prawn savoury cones
- 4 Mission Supersoft Original Wraps
- 400 ml Emborg Cooking Cream
- 2 tbsp Emborg Cook & Bake
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 300 gm Fresh Prawns, skin peeled
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 kg Spinach
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch, dissolved in ½ cup water
- Salt and Pepper, to tast
1. In a pan on medium heat, melt Emborg Cook & Bake and add in garlic, onion and prawns.
2. Into the same pan, add in nutmeg and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in salt, pepper and spinach, cook well before turning off the heat. Set aside to cool down.
4. To prepare the custard, in a bowl, add in eggs, Emborg Cooking Cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
5. Cut Mission Supersoft Original Wraps into halves and fold into cones and seal with corn starch water mixture. Arrange the cones into a muffin tin.
6. Fill each wrap cone with the cooked spinach and prawn filling until ¾ full and pour in the custard.
7. Bake the cones in an oven for 20 minutes at 180°C. Serve once cooked
How to make spinach and prawn savoury cones
Watch how Chef Wan makes this cute Spinach and Prawn Cones this Ramadan with our Emborg Cooking Cream and Mission wraps! So easy and definitely savoury!