Tornado Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 cup of Condensed Milk
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 cup of Melted Butter / Corn Oi
- 1 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup of Sugar
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 250 g Dark Chocolate
- 250ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Emborg Unsalted Butter
- 500g Emborg Cream Cheese
- 400ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- 4 tablespoons of Condensed Milk
Do you want to bake a delicious cheesecake and strenghten your baking skills? Treat yourself with this tasty and sophisticated Tornado Chocolate Cheesecake!
The Chocolate Cake
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, cocoa powder, sugar and salt into a bowl.
2. Heat the mixture until the sugar is dissolved but make sure it does not start boiling.
3. Switch off the heat and let it cool for a while.
4. Beat the eggs using a whisker in another bowl and then add it into the mixture. Be sure to stir it well.
5. Sieve the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into the mixture and stir it well.
6. Place a wide baking sheet into an aluminium pan and then pour the batter onto the baking sheet.
7. Bake it at 180 degrees celsius for 23-30 minutes until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean.
While waiting for the cake to bake, you can start making the Cream Cheese and Chocolate Ganache.
The Chocolate Ganache
1. Heat up the whipping cream and make sure it does not start boiling.
2. Pour in the chocolate, let it heat up and then mix well.
The Cream Cheese
1. Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk until it is whipped.
2. Pour whipping cream into the mixture.
3. Beat it until it is fluffy.
The Chocolate Cream Cheese
1. Put half of the Cream Cheese mixture into a bowl.
2. Mix with 3 tablespoons of Chocolate Ganache until incorporated.
How to arrange everything!
1. Take the Chocolate Cake out of the aluminium pan and cut it horizontally.
2. Place the first layer of chocolate cake as a bottom layer.
3. Pour in the Chocolate Cream Cheese on top.
4. Place the other half of the chocolate cake on top of the Chocolate Cream Cheese.
5. Pour the Cream Cheese on top as the fourth layer.
6. Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cake and be sure that it covers the whole cake.
7. Decorate with chocolate flakes or chocolate rice, according to your liking, as a topping.
8. Refrigerate and enjoy!