Tortillas with cheddar
- 12 small tortillas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 400 g minced lean beef
- 2 dl tomato purée
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch oregano
- A little Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Green/mixed salad
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced in wedges
- 125 g creme fraiche or Emborg Sour Cream
- 1 red onion, sliced in thin wedges
- 100 g Emborg Shredded Cheddar
Sautee onion, pepper and garlic in oil for a couple of minutes while stirring.
Add the meat, brown and stir with a fork so that it gets a "grainy" consistency.
Add tomato purée and spices and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. Season with additional spices.
Heat the tortillas, arrange the filling in the tortillas and serve with the salad.