5-Ingredient Baked Cheesy Chicken
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 30 g Emborg 3 Cheese Bake
- 20 g Plain Flour
- 10 g Breadcrumbs (orange colour)
- 40 g Emborg Shredded Parmesan
- Salt & Pepper
Try this creamy but crispy chicken today. It is super easy and you won't regret it!
1. Cut the chicken breast horizontally (butterfly) to make 2 fillets.
2. Lay the cut chicken fillets on a chopping board. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place half of the Emborg 3 Cheese Bake in the middle of one chicken fillet and roll it up tightly. Repeat for the 2nd fillet.
4. Take 2 bowls and put 10g of flour into each. Add water to the flour in one of the bowls to form a batter. Put the breadcrumbs into a 3rd bowl.
5. Coat the chicken first with plain flour and then roll it in the batter. Lastly roll it in breadcrumbs.
6. Place the chicken on a baking tray and sprinkle Emborg Parmesan all over. Baked in a preheated oven at 195°C for 20 minutes.
7. It’s ready to serve with your favourite garnish.