5 Ingredients Mandarin Cheesecake
Ready in 25 min.
- 250 g Emborg Cream Cheese
- 100 g Condensed milk
- 40 g Gelatine powder
- 200 ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- 8–10 fresh Mandarin
This fresh mandarin cheesecake is so easy to make and highly eye catching with bright colours.
- Put all the ingredients except the mandarin oranges in a food processor or blender and blend.
- Arrange the mandarins in a beautiful pattern in an appx. 25 × 25 cm cake tin.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into a cake pan and freeze it till almost solid.
- Once frozen, take out the cheesecake and decorate it with fresh mandarins before serving.
Tip: Whip up some whipping cream and decorate the top and sides of the cheesecake for an even more wow-effect.