Baked Brie in Bread Bowl
- 1 (200 g) Emborg French Brie
- 1 Bakedsourdough or French round boule about 15-18 cm
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons White wine
- 1 tablespoon Fresh chopped rosemary
An appetizer to share with your family or friends. Try Emborg French Brie in a sourdough bread bowl – guaranteed to impress every cheese lover! Perfect for a BBQ.
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C.
2. Slice off the rounded top part of the bread with a knife.
3. Carefully cut a circular shape in the bread that’s the same size as the Emborg French Brie, then pull out chunks of bread to form a hole.
4. Place the bread chunks on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Cut off the surface of the Brie.
6. Place the cheese into the circular hole in the bread and top with brown sugar.
7. Pour wine over the sugar and top with chopped rosemary.
8. Place on the same baking tray as the lid and extra bread chunks and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
9. Serve immediately with extra crackers and crusty bread chunks.