Baked Brie with Thyme and Garlic
Ready in 10 min.
- 1 (200 g) Emborg French Brie
- 2-3 Cloves garlic
- Fresh thyme
A melty and deliciously tasty baked Brie – perfect as a side dish for any BBQ to share with friends or family.
- Using a knife, mark out the Emborg French Brie into squares but do not separate the pieces. The Brie should still be round.
- Peel the garlic and slice into thin pieces. Insert the sliced garlic into the Brie where there are gaps.
- Now insert some sprigs of fresh thyme into the Brie, next to the garlic.
- Bake the Brie stuffed with garlic and fresh thyme for 10 minutes at 180°C.
Enjoy this melty baked Brie as a dip to enjoy with bread or crackers.