Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Ready in 5 minutes
- 150 g Emborg Frozen Blueberries
- 60 g Emborg Cream Cheese
- 60 ml honey
- 120 ml Emborg Yoghurt
- 250 ml Emborg Milk
- 6–8 ice cubes
- crushed crackers as garnish
A refreshing smoothie, with a creamy cheesecake flavour and tangy blueberries that make it a perfect treat at any time of day.
- In a blender, combine the frozen blueberries, cream cheese, honey, natural yogurt, fresh milk, and ice.
- Blend at low speed for 30 seconds. Then turn the blender up to medium for another minute and a half, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass. Top with crushed crackers for a delicious crunch.
Serve and enjoy!