Camembert and Peach Toast with Honey
Ready in 20 min.
- 120 ml Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 100 g Emborg French Camembert
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 4 slices Fresh bread
- 1 handful Basil leaves
- 1 Peach de-pitted and thinly sliced
A perfect toast for a summer BBQ or picnic outside in the sun. Try our creamy Emborg French Camembert with peach and fresh basil. Top with balsamic glaze for a delicious blend of sweetness and freshness.
- In a small saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey, then heat on medium until boiling. Make sure to watch the mixture while boiling as the vinegar level in the pan will rise.
- Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the mixture thickens. Remember to stir it occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or toasting oven.
- Layer the sliced Camembert, basil and peach on top of the toast. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
If you wish the toast to be baked, then layer the Camembert and peach on top of the toast. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 175°C or until the toast begins to crisp and the cheese starts to melt.