Camembert Toastie with Pear and Raspberry
Ready in 10 min
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 70 g Emborg Camembert
- 1 Pear
- 2 tbsp Raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp Emborg Salted Butter
Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make toastie recipe? Look no further than this Camembert Toastie with Pear and Raspberry Jam! Perfect for a quick lunch or a cosy evening snack, this toastie is sure to satisfy your cravings.
- Begin by slicing the Emborg Camembert into thin pieces.
- Next, use a mandolin to slice the pear thinly, and layer it on top of the Emborg Camembert.
- Take both slices of sourdough and spread a generous amount of raspberry jam on one side of each slice.
- Now, layer the Emborg Camembert and pear in between the raspberry jam-coated sides of the sourdough slices.
- Spread some Emborg Salted Butter on the outsides of the sandwich.
- Place the sandwich on a heavy-bottomed pan and toast until golden brown on both sides.
- Once the sandwich is toasted to perfection, remove it from the pan and serve hot.