Ready in 25 min
- 100 g Emborg Full Cream Milk
- 100 g Emborg 3 Cheese Bake
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- Fresh chives
- Emborg French Fries or Crinkle Cut or Straight Cut
These delicious cheesy fries are a perfect way to spice up your regular fries.
- Start by frying the fries.
- In a small pot, combine milk, 3 Cheese Bake and corn starch.
- Whisk vigorously to dissolve the corn starch into the milk.
- Once dissolved, place pot on medium heat. Stir often to help the cheese to melt into a homogenous sauce.
- Once the sauce is homogenous and there is no taste of raw corn starch, serve on fries with a garnish of chopped chives and enjoy.
Serve and enjoy!