- 80 g shredded Emborg Cheese (Shredded Mozzarella or 3 Cheese Bake)
- 1 clove of chopped Garlic
- 300 g Chicken Breast cubes
- 200 g Broccoli Florets
- 50 g chopped Fresh Chili
- 80 g Carrots
- 1 dl Chicken Stock
- 12 pcs Fresh Popiah Papers (store bought)
- 1 Egg (alternatively water)
- Oil or Butter
- Salt and Pepper
Do you love Popiahs? Try this tasty recipe on popiahs with vegetables and chicken filling.
Heat up pan with oil or butter.and stir fry garlic until golden brown.
Pour in chicken cubes, chopped broccoli, chili and carrots.
Add in 1-2 table spoons of chicken stock if too dry. Season with salt and pepper.
Let filling cool. Wrap filling with popiah paper, add in Emborg 3 Cheese Bake or Emborg Shredded Mozarella evenly.
Seal with egg or water.
Finally, bake in pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 20 mins. until golden brown.