Cream Cheese Tinapa Spread
Ready in 40 min.
- 3 pcs Toasted tinapa fish, head removed and flaked
- 200 g Emborg Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 50 g Chopped spring onions
- 1 clove Garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp Calamansi juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp White pepper
Experience the smoky goodness of tinapa fish combined with the creamy richness of Emborg Cream Cheese. Perfect for spreading on crackers or bread, or for using as a dip for your favourite snacks.
- Flake the tinapa, removing the head and bones.
- In a bowl, combine the Emborg Cream Cheese, spring onions, grated garlic, flaked tinapa, calamansi juice, sugar and white pepper.
- Allow the mixture to rest in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve as a spread on bread or crackers, or as a dip for any of your favourite snacks.