Creamy Baked Camembert
Ready in 20 min
- 200 g Emborg Camembert
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Honey
- A few twigs of fresh Rosemary
- Toast fingers
Looking for a warm and gooey appetizer that's perfect for sharing? Look no further than this Baked Camembert recipe! With its combination of savoury garlic, spicy chilli flakes, and sweet honey, this dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
- Begin by scoring the top of the Emborg Camembert.
- Place the Emborg Camembert into a ramekin that fits the whole cheese.
- Next, top the cheese with minced garlic, chilli flakes, and a drizzle of honey.
- Plant a few twigs of fresh rosemary in the crevices.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Bake the cheese in the oven for about 15 minutes until lightly browned at the edges and gooey inside.
- Once the cheese is baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving with toast fingers.