Creamy Éclair with Mascarpone
Ready in 1 hour
- 115 g Emborg Unsalted Butter
- 230 ml Water
- 5 g Salt
- 150 g Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 50 g Instant custard mix
- 125 ml Emborg Full Cream Milk
- 250 g Emborg Mascarpone
- 5 ml Vanilla essence
The perfect creamy treat for any occasion. Try this version with delicious mascarpone!
- In a saucepan, combine the Emborg Unsalted Butter, water and salt over low heat until evenly mixed. Mix in the flour and continue cooking for 3 min.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool down until 40 °C before transferring it to a mixing bowl.
- Whip the mixture using a paddle attachment, adding in the eggs one at a time until evenly mixed.
- Transfer the dough to a piping bag with a star nozzle. Pipe strips 10 cm long on a baking tray lined with a Silpat non-stick baking mat.
- In a preheated oven, bake the éclair shell at 190 °C for 15 min and then at 170 °C for 25 min.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the custard mix and Emborg Full Cream Milk until it forms a thick custard.
- Add in the vanilla essence and Emborg Mascarpone, and mix for another 1–2 min. Transfer the cream to a piping bag and chill it.
- Cut the éclair in half horizontally and pipe the cream onto one side of the éclair shell.
- Close the éclair with the complementary half of the shell and sprinkle icing sugar on top.
Serve and enjoy!