Creamy Pasta Carbonara with Mushrooms
Ready in 30 min.
- 200 g Sliced Mushrooms
- 250 g Spaghetti
- 150 ml Emborg Cooking Cream
- 25 g Emborg Grana Padano
- 1 Egg
Who doesn’t love pasta? Try our easy and simple pasta carbonara with mushrooms.
- Start by slicing the mushrooms and frying them in a pan for 4-5 minutes until they are tender, while boiling the spaghetti.
- Mix the eggs, cream and cheese together in a bowl and set aside until the spaghetti is cooked.
- Drain the spaghetti and add it to the pan with the mushrooms.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and stir gently for 4-5 minutes or until creamy.
- Serve with a extra grated Grana Padano and sprinkle with basil.