Creamy Strawberry Milkshakes
Ready in 10 minutes
- 200 g Emborg Strawberries
- 20 g Sugar
- 100 g Vanilla ice cream
- 250 g Emborg Full Cream Milk
- Emborg Whipped Cream Spray Can
This easy strawberry milkshake is perfect as dessert, or to drink with your burger for an American dining experience.
- Blend the strawberries to a puree.
- In another bowl, whisk the vanilla ice cream and milk with a hand mixer.
- Add the strawberries puree and continue to mix.
- Serve in two tall glasses. Top with whipped cream. Add straws.