Easy, Cheesy Air Fryer Camembert
Ready in 15 min.
- 200 g room temperature Emborg Camembert
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Toast fingers or crackers for serving
This Easy, Cheesy Air Fryer Camembert recipe is the perfect appetiser for any occasion! With its gooey texture and deliciously savoury flavour, it’s sure to be a hit with all of your guests.
- Score the top of the camembert with a sharp knife.
- Drizzle the camembert with the truffle oil and honey.
- Sprinkle the chilli flakes and fresh thyme leaves on top of the cheese.
- Place the camembert in the air fryer at 160°C and cook for 12 minutes, or until the cheese is soft and gooey.
- Remove the cheese from the air fryer and let it rest for 1–2 minutes before serving.
- Serve with toast fingers or your favourite crackers.