Easy Vanilla Birthday Cupcakes
Ready in 60 min.
- 150 g Emborg Cream Cheese
- 300 g Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons Emborg Cook & Bake Buttery
- 2 Eggs
- 135 g Sugar
- 180 g Wheat Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Sugar
Too many things to take care of at the birthday party? Don’t worry – we have you covered with this simple and easy cupcake recipe.
- Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add water and vanilla essence. If the mixture becomes too soft, add more powdered sugar.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for one hour before use. Start making the muffins.
- Turn the oven to 200°C.
- Melt the butter in a pot. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar so it foams.
- In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Do it through a sieve, to prevent any clumps. Carefully add milk and the whisked eggs.
- Lastly, add the melted butter.
- Place the dough in 12 baking forms. Bake for 10–15 minutes.
Add sprinkles on top for a festive look.