Grilled Brie Sandwich with Apples and Figs
Ready in 15 min.
- 1 (200 g) Emborg French Brie
- 2 Apples
- Fig jam
- 4 Slices of toast
- 2-3 tablespoons Butter
A delicious grilled cheese toast to prepare for a picnic lunch or dinner.
- Thinly slice the apple and Emborg French Brie.
- To make the sandwich, place the sliced Brie on the toast, and then the sliced apples.
- Add some fig jam and more Brie. Top with another toast slice.
- Place a saucepan on medium-low heat. Melt the butter in the pan.
- Heat the toast sandwich in the pan until it becomes golden and crispy on one side, then flip it and repeat.
Feel free to use any jam you wish.