Juicy Vegan Burger with Fries
Ready in 60 min.
- 2 Burger buns
- 2 Emborg Plant-based Meat-free Burgers
- 2 teaspoons Plant-based butter or oil
- ½ teaspoon Chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- Black pepper
- 4 slices Emborg Plant-based Cheddar-style
- Crisp head lettuce
- 1 Red onion sliced
- Emborg Shoestring French Fries
Try this juicy and flavourful vegan burger – a perfect comfort food recipe.
- Take a pan and turn on medium heat. Melt the plant-based butter or oil in the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry spices.
- Drizzle the spices on both plant-based meat-free burgers.
- Grill the plant-based beef in the pan, for about five minutes on each side.
- Wash the vegetables. Slice the red onions. Prepare the crisp head lettuce.
- Layer the toppings on the bottom halves of the buns. For example: mayonnaise, crisp head lettuce, plant-based cheddar-style, red onion, plant-based beef, plant-based cheddar-style, ketchup, and the top half of the burger bun.
- Bake the French fries in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C or in a deep fryer for 3–4 minutes at 170–175°C.
- Serve with any dip you like, such as ketchup.