Marbled Fudge Brownies
Ready in 40 min.
- 400 g Emborg Cream Cheese
- 60 g Powdered sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 270 g Chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 100 g Emborg Unsalted Butter
- 300 g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 100 ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 30 g Cocoa powder, sifted
- 60 g All-purpose flour
Satisfy your sweet cravings or impress your guests with the richness of these home-made marbled fudge brownies, where the combination of chocolate and Emborg Cream Cheese creates a delightful contrast of flavours.
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C and meanwhile line an 10x10 inch (25x25 cm) baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, melt the Emborg Unsalted Butter. Stir in the sugar, chopped chocolate and cocoa powder. Add 2 eggs, whipping cream and the flour, stirring until well combined. Set this aside as the batter to use later.
- In a separate bowl, whip the Emborg Cream Cheese using a hand blender. Mix in the powdered sugar, 1 egg and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter that was set aside earlier into the prepared baking tray and dot with spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Use a knife or toothpick to create swirls.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely, then cut into squares and serve.