Mini Mango Cheesecakes
Ready in 90 mins.
- 150 ml Emborg Whipping Cream
- 100 ml Le Fruit de Monin Mango
- 1 tray Yellow sponge cake
- 100 g Fresh mango cubes
- 200 g Emborg Cream Cheese
A heavenly creation with cream cheese, whipping cream and tangy mango syrup to create creamy, luscious mini mango cheesecakes - a truly unforgettable dessert experience.
- In a mixer, beat Emborg Cream Cheese together with Le Fruit de Monin Mango.
- In a separate bowl, beat Emborg Whipping Cream until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold whipped cream into mango cream cheese mixture and don’t overmix.
- Prepare cake mould or dessert cups. Cut out the sponge cake the same size as the dessert cups and about 2 cm thick.
- Place a sponge cake on the bottom of dessert cup, followed by mango cream cheese mixture until the cup is filled. Keep chilled.
- Garnish dessert with mango cubes and Le Fruit de Monin Mango before serving.