Pear and naan chips salad
- 2 Mission Plain Naans
- 50 gm Emborg Danablu Classic Cheese
- 4 tbsp Emborg Cook & Bake
- A handful of Mixed Greens
- 2 Ripe Anjou Pear, cut into wedges
- 20 pcs Walnut, caramelised
- 10 Red Cherry Tomatoes
For the dressing:
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Cut Mission Plain Naans into small squares and fry in melted Emborg Cook & Bake until golden. Place on kitchen paper towel and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk the ingredients until well-mixed. Set the dressing aside.
3. On a platter, arrange the mixed greens, Anjou pear wedges, red cherry tomatoes, fried Mission Plain Naan cubes, caramelised walnuts and crumble Emborg Danablu Classic Cheese over salad.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad to serve.
How to make Pear and Naan Chips Salad
Healthy and tasty! Watch as Chef Wan prepare this Pear and Naan Chips Salad for you this Ramadan.