Puff Pastry Twist with Baked Brie
Ready in 40 min.
- 200 g Emborg Brie
- 50 g Emborg Salted Butter
- 2 cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
Looking for an easy and impressive appetizer to serve at your next dinner party? This delicious Puff Pastry Twist with Baked Brie recipe will be a hit with the perfect combination of flaky pastry, melty brie, and flavourful garlic butter
- Begin by making the garlic butter. Mix the butter, minced garlic, and chopped fresh parsley. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place a sheet of puff pastry down and place the whole Emborg Brie in the middle. Spread the garlic butter mixture on the puff pastry sheet and then top with the other sheet of puff pastry. Try to mould the sheet around the Emborg Brie as much as possible.
- Cut the corners off the pastry sheets to form a big circle. Cut slits from the edge of the brie outwards in 1-inch widths. Crimp the edges with a fork. Twist each puff pastry flap.
- Using a spray bottle, spray a mixture of 50/50 milk and beaten egg on the surface of the puff pastry.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Bake the puff pastry twist with brie in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Once the pastry is baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool for 10–15 minutes before cutting off the top.
- To enjoy, simply break off the twists and dip into the melty brie.