Ready in 25 min.
- 2 Burger buns
- 2 tbsp Emborg Butter
- 100 g Minced beef short rib
- 2 tbsp Emborg Cook & Bake
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 Emborg American Slices
- 1.2 dl Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Yellow mustard
- 4 slices Kosher dill pickle finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika powder
- Pinch Cayenne powder
This smashed burger is juicy and delicious – a perfect recipe if you crave some comfort food.
- Burger sauce: combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Buns: spread Emborg Butter on the opened buns. Place them in the pan, cut side down, and fry until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add Emborg Cook & Bake in the pan. Place two meat patties in the pan, them all the way down, and sprinkle them with salt and black pepper. Cook until the meat has browned.
- Flip them, and place Emborg American Slices on top. Add water to the pan and put the lid on until the cheese melts.
- Remove the patties from the pan. Dress the burger buns with burger sauce and assemble with the cooked patties. Add lettuce and tomatoes if you wish.
Serve and enjoy!