Vegan Tomato Soup
- 3 cans of Peeled Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 L Vegetable Bouillon
- 5 dl already boiled Macaroni
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 Ciabatta Baguette Bread
- 2 tbsp. Vegan Green Pesto
- 150 g Emborg Plant-based Mozzarella-Style Slices
Try this delicious vegan tomato soup by following these simple steps:
Warm canned tomato with tomato purée and powerful vegetable bouillon.
Blend soup and add pre-boiled macaroni and season with salt, sugar and vinegar.
Toss in freshly chopped parsley.
Cut the ciabatta baguette bread by the length and butter with pesto, then add Emborg Plant-based Mozzarella-style slices and grill in the oven (until the cheese is melted).
Serve tomato soup with the ciabatta baguette and top with more pesto.
Voilá - a nice and tasty meal!