The use of services on www.emborg.com (hereafter referred to as our Website) re-quires that you provide certain personal data.
Because we process personal data, we have implemented this policy for the protec-tion of that data; this policy also tells you how we process your personal data.
1. Data ControllerEmborg (Uhrenholt A/S) is the data controller, and is responsible for ensuring that your personal data are processed in accordance with the relevant legislation. Our contact details are as follows: Emborg (Uhrenholt A/S) Teglgårdsparken 106 DK - 5500 Middelfart Denmark email@example.com
2. Categories of Personal Data, Purposes and Legal BasisWe use your data to improve our service and to ensure the quality of our products and services, as well as in any contact with you. The data we use include automatically collected data and userprovided data.
2.1 WebsiteAll visits to our websites result in data being sent from your browser to a server. It is through the analysis of such data that we optimize our digital solutions.
Data are collected through a third party on our behalf. Data may be collected for the purpose of system administration and internal marketing-related analyses. Such data constitute statistical information about users’ behaviour in interacting with our Website. Examples of data collected and analysed are date and time of visit, the pages visited, the IP address of the visitor, the gender and age range of the visitors, the geographical location – country based – of the visitors, information about the browser and device used, URL of the referring site, video views, etc.
The purpose is to ensure user friendliness of our digital solutions, ensure the website’s functionality and security, and to generate statistics about user traffic, as well as to carry out targeted, relevant marketing, including retargeting via social media and other channels.
The legal basis is GDPR article 6, 1 (f) because we have a legitimate interest in improving the website, market our products and services, and show you relevant offers.
2.2 Direct Contact
If you contact us directly, via a contact formula or otherwise communicate with us, we will collect the information you volunteer to us, e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, your reply, the content of your/our communication, etc.
The purpose for collecting such information is to be able to provide a user service and/or answer your inquiry and/or otherwise communicate with you. The legal basis for the treatment is GDPR article 6, 1 (b), fulfilment of agreement with you and GDPR article 6, 1, (f), legitimate interest. We have a legitimate interest in processing your information for the purpose of communication with you, including for assessing customer satisfaction, etc.
2.3 Participation in competitions
If you participate in competitions, we collect the information that you submit in connection with participation in the competitions, e.g. name, e-mail address, competition answer, etc.
The purpose is to be able to complete the competition and notify you if you win. If it is necessary for the specific competition and prize, we will pass on your contact information and prize information to the relevant prize provider for the purpose of delivery of the prize in question. If we are subject to a legal obligation, e.g. a reporting requirement, your contact details and any prize information will be passed on to the appropriate authority in connection with the holding or end of the competition. The legal basis for the processing is GDPR article 6, 1, (b), fulfilment of agreement with you and GDPR article 6, 1, (c), legal obligation.
2.4 Social media platforms
We process the information you have made available via settings on our social media, your reactions to our posts and your sharing of which, as well as any comments on our posts.
The purpose of our processing of your personal data is to market Uhrenholt and Emborg and to optimize the marketing of it on relevant social media, convey relevant content, to respond to your inquiry to us via SoMe communication tools, e.g. private messages, as well as to generate statistics on an aggregated level about your journey on our SoMe platforms. The legal basis for the processing is GDPR article 6, 1, (f) on legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to be able to market Uhrenholt (Emborg), communicate/interact with you and compile statistics.
2.5 Cooking Community
If you create a user on our Website, we collect the information you submit in connection to this, e.g. e-mail address, username etc.
The purpose is to ensure user friendliness of our digital solutions, ensure the website’s functionality and security, and to generate statistics about user traffic.
The legal basis is GDPR article 6, 1 (f) because we have a legitimate interest in improving the website and user experience, market our products and services, and show you relevant offers.
3. USE AND STORAGE OF COLLECTED DATA
Data are stored for the period in which it is allowed under current legislation, and we erase the data when we no longer need it. The period depends on the nature of the data, the reason for storage and the legal basis.
4. COOKIES ON EMBORG.COM
Click here to expand for more details
5. YOUR RIGHTSAccording to GDPR, you have certain rights regarding our processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise your rights, please submit your request to us and we will reply to your request as quickly as possible. Specifically, you have the right to:
- gain insight into the information that we process about you and a range of additional information;
- have incorrect information about yourself corrected;
- in very special cases, have information about you deleted before the time of our normal general deletion;
- in certain cases, have the processing of your personal data restricted;
- in certain cases, object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
If you are not satisfied with our answer, you can complain to:
The Danish Data Protection Agency Borgergade 28, 5.
Choose a list below to save